– Propose and implement advertising, promotional programs, and public related events.
– Coordinate with the internal and external department to make the event going smoothly.
– Contact potential clients to describe advertising opportunities and invite the client to the mall.
– Check event proposal and collect detailed information about each event and report to the Manager.
– Manage monthly event schedule.
– work-related to revenue-raising events and advertising.
– Conduct and support mall promotion (Ex: design proposal & organized the event).
– Creating & checking artworks, content VLOG for online/offline advertising and promotion of the mall
– Other tasks assigned by the manager.
– Bachelor degree in Marketing or some experience working in a marketing-related field.
– Advanced level in English.
-Have good computer skill (Microsoft Office, Excel, Power point and internet).
– Able to use Illustrator, Photo Shop, or InDesign.
– Able to build a good relationship with clients.
– Work experience in event management or Marketing .
– Experience budget planning of event/advertising.
– OT Payment
– 18days of Annual Leave
– Staff party
– Meal allowance (Lunch)