-Handle inquiries from the constructor.
-Handle phone calls outside follow-up customers.
-Copying, filing, sorting of documents, and simple data organization using Excel.
-Manage equipment in the company.
-Manage records staff absent holiday.
-Manage accommodation & transportation guests.
-Working closely with the related ministry.
-Assist the engineering team.
– Experience in Admin work.
– Experience in handling QIP(Qualified Investment Project).
– Able to use Microsoft Office at work.
– Good attitude interpersonal flexibility.
– English both and writing.
– Able to work overtime if needed.
– Experience from a Construction company.