– Preparation of the events. RSVP management of the attendees, sending reminders, after follow, etc.
– Documentation works with Ministry.
– Translation between Khmer and Japanese, sometimes English as well
– Project management of big events to make sure the schedule of guests and other necessary things are in line.
– Purchasing essential materials and stuff for the events.
– Other tasks assigned by the Management members.
– Bachelor’s degree.
– At least a total of 3 years of work experience.
– Fluent in Japanese for business communication (At least N2), good enough to communicate with native Japanese people.
– Good English skills are enough for daily documentation works.
– Having multitasking capability.
– OK for overtime work after 5:00 pm.
– JLPT N1 holder (more Salary is negotiable for N1).
– Experience to work/study in Japan.
– Work experience in a Japanese organization/company.