– Operation management of daily logistics, importing & exporting, stock controlling, delivering ordered parts to the clients.
– Staff management. Direct staff to follow the company’s culture and rules.
– Translation between Japanese manager and Khmer local staff.
– Document tasks especially that of governmental affairs.
– Cooperate with external partners for logistics, tax issues, etc.
– Reporting tasks to the Japanese boss.
– Able to use Japanese for 4 commands at the N2 level.
– OK to work in PPSEZ.
– English for daily conversation.
– Basic use of Microsoft Office for daily data management and document work.
– Diligent, high commitment, and a good sense of responsibility.
– Experience manufacturing or Logistics industry.