This position will be involved in the establishment of the first Cambodia office while working closely with other country offices(Thai, Malaysia , Japan and so on).The position will take over client information from the other country offices, deal with Japanese clients, and provide translation and interpretation to Cambodian accountants.
-Translation between Khmer, English and Japanese
-Support daily task of administration work
-Communicate with the other group companies (Thai, Singapore, Malaysia, Japan)
-Assist the Accountant with admin tasks and paperwork
-Translate Japanese-language cases and communicate them to the accountant
-Responding to inquiries and requests from Japanese clients
-Purchase the office supplies
-Prepare the documents for office
– Value relationships with clients, cooperating parties, and staff, and act with integrity.
-Establish a service provision system rooted in Cambodia, with Japanese and Cambodian accountants working together.
-Able to speak Japanese N1 Level
– Able to speak English for a daily conversation
-Able to translate between Khmer and Japanese
-Able to use Microsoft Office(Word, Excel, Email)
– Working experience in an international company
– Able to speak English at Advanced level
– Have knowledge of Accounting is highly welcomed
– Female is preferred