– Management of quotations
– Receive instructions from Japanese designers and communicate them to Chinese staff in the factory, and vice versa.
– Communicate with Chinese headquarters and Chinese clients
– Stock control and ordering of inspection materials
– Purchase order preparation
– Other tasks assigned by manager
(they will give an advantage depending on each level of experience.)
– Any nationality is acceptable
– Good to Advanced level in both Chinese and Japanese (writing, reading and speaking)
– Basic PC skills (Excel, Word, and Email)
– Have own motors
– Able to work for a long time
– Have received at least two doses of Covid-19 vaccine.
– Similar work experience in a factory office