– Manage recruitment to ensure that on-time with efficiency as per business required.
– Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department.
– Develop and implement strategies, goals, and policies for the HR/Admin department ensuring they support the overall company-wide objectives and goals.
– Coordinate the onboarding and orientation of new employees ensuring the Hiring Manager has the necessary information to provide the best introduction for all new employees.
– Manage and coordinate the performance development process and develop supportive procedures for the provision of relevant and useful feedback between Managers and employees and the broader team.
– Perform other administrative tasks such as payroll, staff attendance, staff disciplinary action, staff appraisal, Staff movement, staff safety, and fine out staff problems.
– Make a monthly expense budget and record all expenses incurred
– Motivate and train staff, Issue warning letters.
– Prepare a report for management (monthly Employee Master List, Monthly Attendance Report, Monthly Department Expense, Daily Weekly Monthly Recruitment Report, Test Ride List Movement, Laptop & Computer List Movement, Leave management list, and yearly staff turnover).
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related.
– 5 years experience in the HR field.
– Advanced level in English.
– Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
– Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
– Working experience with an international company