– Manage and control all kind of administrative document.
– Manage the reports related to IT from sub-contractor company.
– Control and process the internal documents related to annual license update of software license.
– Coordinate, check and follow up with tenant to fix the connection of Web sales report system, POS system, cashier camera system etc.
– Work closely with our contractor to maintenance the internet connection line.
– Manage the tenant management system (Staff ID, Staff parking, staff entrance etc.).
– Manage office work such as driver schedule, staff locker usage fee, office supplies.
– Conduct the training for tenant’s new staff regarding the rules and regulation of shopping mall.
– Other task assigned by Manager.
– Bachelor or associate degree in administrative management or other related field.
– Able to use English in advanced level.
– At least one year experience in related field.
– Honest, integrity and willing to learn new things.
– Good at communication and negotiation skill.
– Have a good computer skill (Microsoft office, Internet and email).
– Hard working and be able to work with shift schedule (including weekend, public holiday shift and night shift).
– Working experience with foreigners.
– Basic knowledge about IT.