– Manage and control all kind of administrative document.
– Control and process the internal document.
– Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
– Maintain customer contact lists.
– Develop and maintain a filing system.
– Manage and submit Income & expense reports.
– Generate reports.
– Prepare and monitor invoices & Agreement.
– Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient.
– Bachelor’s degree of Business Administration or other related filed.
– At least one year of work experiences for the related field.
– Advanced level in English.
– Good organizational skills, time management and problem-solving skills.
– Knowledge of office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, etc.).
– Strong teamwork & interpersonal skills, friendly and flexible.
– Be able to organize/manage multi-tasks and work in a fast-paced environment.
– Be able to work with shift schedule (weekend and public holiday shift).
– Able to speak Japanese.
– OT Payment
– 18days of Annual Leave
– Staff party
– Meal allowance (Lunch)