– Assist Japanese advisor of JICA for daily work especially in translation between English and Khmer.
– Translate official documents from Khmer to English, vice versa.
– Handle several projects cooperating with the advisor and related officers (e.g. Enlightening citizens about election and voting by providing educational videos and other content.)
– Purchasing office items if needed.
– Research on the assigned issues and submit reports.
– Other works assigned by the advisor.
– Bachelor’s degree in related fields.
– Advanced command of English for business communication.
– At least 3 years of consistent work length in previous companies is preferred.
– Able to work independently.
– Trustful person. Careful worker.
– Having a strong interest in social issues.
– Have worked under a foreigner boss.
– Experience in projects of the government, JICA, or similar public sector.
Academic background such as degrees from overseas universities.