– Manage and control all kinds of administrative documents and office supplies/equipment.
– Organize and filling company documents to align with the policy.
– Distribute documents received from customers or suppliers to relevant departments.
– Manage meeting rooms booking status or book meeting room as required.
– Telephone reception and customer reception.
– Other tasks assigned by the management.
– Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other related filed.
– At least one year of working experience in the related field.
– Advanced level in English.
– Good organizational skills, time management, and problem-solving skills.
– Have knowledge of office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, etc.).
– Strong teamwork & interpersonal skills, friendly and flexible.
– Be able to organize/manage multi-tasks and work in a fast-paced environment.
– Be able to work with shift schedule (weekend and public holiday shift).
– Able to speak Japanese.
– OT Payment
– 18days of Annual Leave
– Staff party
– Meal allowance (Lunch)