– Administrative matters.
– Support in Research about Cambodia and make daily news report.
– Translation of business-relevant documents (Khmer- English).
– Able to speak Advanced-level English.
– Has knowledge or interest in the economy and government.
– Able to use Microsoft Office.
– Fresh graduates also can apply.
– Japanese proficiency.
– Provide training on Administrative matters, research, and making reports.
– Participate in real business events organized by the Cambodian government, JETRO, and private sectors.
– Gain knowledge about the latest news, trade, and investment between Cambodia and Japan.
– Friendly working environment
– Public Holiday