– To manage and supervise the usage of the Company’s Inventory; to prepare of employee’s loan, annual leave, medical/hospital reimbursement.
– Ordering and managing office and equipment, processing various invoices.
– Deal with the problem of employee-manager & supervisor.
– Payroll system management.
– Prepare yearly salary increment plan and submit to HQ in Japan.
– Recruitment support (communication work with agents, schedule adjustment for interviews, etc.)
– Check and prepare the Personnel Administration (Attendance, Annual Leave, Permission, Medical Reimbursement, Warning Letter, etc.). Also to issue the ID card, Announcement.
– for employees and counseling for any problems for employees.
– Check & record HR information system management (entry / leaving / transfer)
– Check and prepare contracts between the company and customers or suppliers and employees.
– Check and prepare documents of staff movement and submit to the Ministry of Labor and Vocational Training.
– Prepare documents for apply visa extension and work permit for Japanese staff.
– Prepare documents for import goods or equipment from overseas and submit them to related ministry.
– Event management.
– Other tasks assigned by Managing Director
– Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in any related field
– At least 3 years experience as admin/HR in a Japanese company
– Good command of Japanese for 4 commands. N2 level of communication skill is required.
– Good command of English for daily communication
– Not job hopper. Stable work length at previous companies.
– Ability to manage multi-tasks with effective and efficient results.
– JLPT N2 certification.