– Responsible for visa processing for foreign employees.
– Conduct and process staff payroll.
– Manage personnel files of all staff.
– Develop HR policies and procedures.
– Update internal rules and regulations of the company.
– Responsible for recruitment, interviews for all positions in the headquarters and subsidiaries.
– Recruitment website and headhunting management.
– Coordinate Administration tasks.
– Other tasks assigned by Management.
– MUST be Chinese nationality.
– Fluently in Chinese, English, and Thai
– More than 5 years’ work experience in the administrative department or HR department in Thailand.
– MUST be in Bangkok Thailand now.
– Must be able to join the company within 1 month after offer.
– Familiar with Thailand’s visa policies, have rich visa application experience and relevant document templates, and can independently complete more than 10 visa applications at the same time (not through a third-party intermediary)