– Support in policy and manage staff-set up the policy to match with the labor law.
– Supports the human resources department by screening, testing, and interviewing applicants.
– Control HR administration document (Attendant, New employee’s required document, document scan, and filling).
– Control Fixed asset and Stationery.
– Prepare reimbursement for the management team.
– Assist in NSSF payment and submit to the ministry.
– Staff turnover declaration at MOL.
– Assistant in preparing for a health check for both foreign and Khmer employees.
– Communicate with all suppliers of the company.
– Update, communicate and claim back with private insurance in terms of the employee.
– Communicate and join the conference.
– Process Visa extension, hotel booking, and trip arrangement.
– Other tasks assigned by Administration and HR Supervisor.
– Bachelor in administration or related fields.
– At least 1-year of experience in Admin and HR Assistant position or related field.
– Good level in English.
– Computer skills including Excel, Word, internet, and email.
– Confidence and self-control.
– Honest and positive attitude.
– Ability to work both independently and with a team.
– Working experience at an international company- Experience of working at an international company.
– Phone Allowance
– Transportation Allowance