– Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes.
– Help with quarterly and year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial controls audit.
– Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements.
– Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness.
– Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested.
– Supervise and/or manage general ledger accounting functions.
– Develop staff by managing performance, setting goals, providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong employee relationships.
– Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end.
– Plan, manage and develop all aspects of the company’s tax process.
– Review monthly and annual tax filing.
– Timely filing of monthly and annual income tax returns and other business filings.
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. ACCA, CPA, or MBA preferred.
– 5+ years of progressive accounting and tax experience with a portion of it being in a supervisory role.
– Thorough knowledge of UK IFRS.
– Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance, and all types of tax returns.
– Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships.
– Good leadership skills.
– Strong written and oral communication skills.
– Solid knowledge about Cambodia taxation and other business laws and regulations.
– Cambodian nationals.
– Qualified Tax Diploma issued by Tax Department.
– Work experience at Big 4 accounting firm (PwC, KPMG, Ernst & Young, Deloitte).
– Thirteen-month salary, plus bonus refer to the performance
– 18 days annual leaves