– To oversee the finance & accounting department of the company.
– To ensure that books, records,s, and accounts are maintained accurately and fairly reflect the transactions and administration of assets of the company.
– To device and maintain a system of internal accounting control sufficient to ensure that the transactions are executed in accordance with management’s general and specific authorization and in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and specific country legislation.
– To generate monthly financial reports for the company and explain to GM.
– To supervise the subordinator and daily accounting stock operations.
– To prepare time table for completing monthly reports and work schedules.
– To be responsible for preparing monthly reports as required by management.
– To perform monthly physical inventory count.
– To checking and investigating loss and breakage of inventory in stock.
– To ensure that stock accountant is correct key throughput to the system (selling price, cost price, quantity, scheme, and other promotion of company).
– To review stock and estimate the volumes of sale, stock movement, and safety stock in order to propose PO to get approval from Operation Manager/ General Manager.
– To prepare payment voucher to deposit to Supplier and to confirm delivery date.
– To prepare a document which ordered pass to warehouse and stock keeper to receive goods purchased such as PO, PV, and PD, etc.
– To perform daily summary purchase orders and delivered a stock report to Operation Manager/ General Manager.
– To process payment transfer, deposit, the expanse of the company to Operation Manager/ General Manager.
– To check and control payment voucher, invoice, supporting document, and class the correct account code.
– To check and control account receivable and credit limit and AR aging of customers.
– To maintain a working knowledge of accounting regulation and procedure.
– To verify the accuracy of the stock report and ensure that the policy and procedure of stock management is implemented as a daily operation.
– To oversee and follow up throughput on a daily basis, investigate and report when throughput is delayed or missed.
– To maintain and reconcile inventory account in QuickBooks with the warehouse system
– To generate monthly financial statements to Operation Manager/ General Manager to review and approve.
– At least 2 experiences to Finance Accountant Supervisor
– Proficient in QuickBooks computer accounting.
– Experience employee management.
– Ability to analyze financial information prepare complete financial statements.
– Highly for complete accuracy within the deadline.
– Good interpersonal Communication problem-solving skills.
– Confident self-motivated.
– Finish Bachelor’s degree in Finance Accounting.
– Be good at teamwork.
– Able to speak and write English well.