– Work with purchasing to establish the processes and procedures for improvement for suppliers.
– Prepare and post journal entries to the general ledger account.
– Perform data entry operations using Microsoft Dynamics AX.
– Provide supporting documentation for auditors as required.
– Set up the invoice from a vendor for payment.
– Posting clear advance.
– Check the due date and prepare PRQ for suppliers.
– Bachelor’s degree in account/ finance or banking.
– Good computer literacy is essential (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
– Good English language speaking, writing, and listening skills are mandatorily required.
– Honest and willing to work a long time.
– Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
– English languages speaking, writing and listening skill is a mandatory requirement.
– High level of interpersonal skills and integrity, and a solid team player.
– Strong ethics and a high level of personal and professional integrity.
– Strategic planning, complex problem resolution, and general management expertise.
– Open mind and challenge with a strong commitment.
– Public holiday base on labor law
– Attendance bonus
– Seniority payment
– Annual leave
– Sick leave
– Special leave
– Annual bonus
– Annual party
– Training allowance
– Monthly activities