– Daily bookkeeping at the beginning stage. You will leave those tasks to your staff gradually but stay in charge of double-checking and ensure there Is no careless mistakes.
– Manage accounting-related documents.
– Make financial statements (P/L, B/S, CF) monthly and yearly.
– Tax declaration monthly and yearly. *You are to cooperate with an external accounting firm for the support of tax declaration at the beginning. However, the company will expect you to make it internally in the future.
– Handle accounting/finance audit.
– Handle tax audit. Especially you are required to negotiate with the officers and make sure if their audit is fine in terms of compliance.
– Manage petty cash and actual cash in a bank account, and submit the report to the management team.
– Setting up accounting operations and monitoring if that is going smoothly without errors.
– Other works assigned by the management team.
– Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field.
– Advanced command of English for business communication.
– Experience in Accounting Management position at least 2 years in an international company.
– At least 3 years of consistent work length in previous companies is preferred.
– High discipline in following company procedures and policies.
– Have worked under a foreign boss.
– Experience in the retail business sector.