– Advice and education for junior staff.
– Progress management of accounting bookkeeping.
– Review of accounting bookkeeping for junior staff.
– Deal with the review task.
– Acquisition of latest information and sharing.
– Contact with ministries.
– Other consulting services (establishment etc.)
– Studying ACCA or passed some ACCA exam.
– Experience in studying accounting at accounting school.
– At least 5years of work experience as an accountant at an accounting firm.
– Leadership and people management skills.
– PC skills: MS Office, QuickBooks, etc.).
– Daily upper level in English.
– Work experience at Big 4 accounting firm (PwC, KPMG, Ernst & Young, Deloitte).
– Working experience at a Japanese accounting firm.
– The license holder of a Tax agent.
– Work experience as an Auditor.