– Cooperate with an external accounting firm (either of Big 4) and prepare necessary accounting documents and reports.
– Set up internal accounting operations and regulations. Currently, it is not organized hence the company expects you to make it.
– Tax declaration cooperating with the accounting firm.
– Manage accounting documents.
– Manage the company accounting information to follow the international accounting standard.
– Make monthly/yearly financial statements.
– Other works assigned by the manager.
– Bachelor’s degree in related fields.
– Advanced command of English for business communication.
– At least 3 years of consistent work length in previous companies is preferred.
– Able to work independently.
– Experience as accounting manager at a standard company.
– Have worked under a foreign boss.
– Experience to set up accounting regulations.
– Experience of working in a global company and has managed the consolidated financial statement.