– Manage / support in implementation of robust loan management software.
– Prepare accounting processes and do analyses accounting records along with other task allocated with line manager.
– Arrange documents as required submit to NBC.
– Be responsible for preparing and reviewing finance form (Purchase vouchers, payment vouchers, sale vouchers, receipt vouchers and journal vouchers, etc.).
– Be responsible for preparing payroll process and calculate tax on salary bases on tax law.
– Be responsible for reconciliation of bank balance, balance sheet and P&L items.
– Ensure all accounting practices, financial & management reports are compliant with current Accounting laws and regulations.
– Be able to develop the accounting policy and prepare financial manual.
– Deals with ad hoc problems and provides guidance, instruction and/ or solutions to solve the problem.
– Support month-end and year-end closing process.
– Other tasks as assigned by the supervisors and managers.
– Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance or relevant qualification.
– Advanced-level in English both written and spoken.
– At least 5 years experiences in accounting work & tax-related work ( to possess experience of working in an international company as an accountant).
– Working experience in MFI or/and Banking.
– Have experience of preparing financial reports by himself or herself
– Have good computer skill (Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, internet and email).
– Pursing ACCA