– Verify supporting invoices with support documents such as PR, PO, Contract & Company policies.
– Issue invoices / Debit Note to customers.
– Issue Receipt Slip while receiving money from customers.
– Record Transactions of purchase invoices & Sale invoices to the system.
– Separate Freight charge by purchase invoices & Sale invoice.
– Forecast Cash flow and balance control.
– Cash out to suppliers by Cash, Cheques & Bank Transfer.
– Recognize accrual transactions & record them to the system.
– Prepare Monthly tax payments & Monthly tax declarations.
– Control Account payable balance by suppliers & Reconciliation Account Payable.
– Control Account receivable balance by customers & Reconciliation Accounts Receivable.
– Account Reconciliation.
– Control movement of inventory in-out & adjustment.
– Conduction physical inventory count both warehouse & production.
– Reconcile inventory.
– Update Fixed assets & calculate monthly fixed asset depreciation.
– Fixed asset controlling.
– To perform other assigned jobs.
– Other Tasks assigned by Manager.
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or other relevant fields.
– At least 2 years of experience in the accounting field.
– Primary mathematics ability.
– Can use English for communication.
– Can use MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint) fluently.
– Open mind & teamwork mind.
– Strong commitment and stick to the deadline (schedule controlling).
– Friendliness toward all employees.
– Prefer Male
-Experience as an accountant at a factory.
– Yearly bonus
– Yearly salary increment
– 3 Meals per day
– Passed Candidates have the opportunity to take training in Thailand