– Prepare and check the petty cash and payment voucher report.
– Prepare monthly and annual report statements.
– Prepare monthly expense and revenues reports.
– Prepare documents for declaring monthly and yearly tax.
– Prepare and update the daily, monthly, and yearly report of cash in-out ad transfer.
– Preparing and filing the documents of expenses and revenues both hard and soft in order.
– Collect, analyze and summarize account information.
– Issue quotation, invoice, and receipt.
– Compute balance sheet, profit, loss, statement, etc.
– Update the bank statement and check withdrawal.
– Go to the bank withdraw and deposit money.
– Go to the bank to collect the credit advice and bank statement every month.
– Assist in writing the check after getting approval from management.
– Check and prepare the Monthly report of cash in-out, bank statement for sending to management every month.
– Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups.
– Other tasks as assigned by management.
– Bachelor’s Degree in related fields.
– At least 2 years of work experience in the field of accounting.
– Able to use English at a good level.
– Computer literacy with sound knowledge Accounting Software.
– Ability to work as a team.
– Highly Organized.
– Good Interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure.
– Be proactive.