– Launch and develop the finance and accounting department from scratch.
– Manage daily bookkeeping, accounts payable and receivables, payroll, assistance with end-of-month close, grant reporting, audit preparation, and other related duties as assigned
– Analyze monthly financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows) and effectively convey analysis to the top management as requested
– Manage monthly and annual tax declaration related duties
– Assist in preparing year-end books for audit
– Manage other related duties requested by the top management.
– Advanced level of English fluent enough to work with foreigner managements
– Bachelors degree
– Experience in Accounting/Finance management position in an international company
– Good team worker
– At least over 3 years of constant work length in previous companies
– Experience in high-standard work environment (no legal violation)
– Strong knowledge in the Cambodia’s tax rules.
– Work experience in an automotive related industry
– Able to work both in city area and suburb area of Phnom Penh
– ACCA qualification
– Experience in accounting firms or commercial banks
– Experience of starting a finance and accounting operation at a newly established company