– Monitor the day-to-day accounting operations for annual and monthly tax reporting to be done by an accounting firm (gradual willingness to complete the whole operation in-house.)
– General accounting including Payroll, controlling petty cash and other administration operations
– Calculate payroll and bookkeeping
– Preparation, checking and submission of tax-related documents
– Assist applying Visa and work permit, insurance , travel ticket , etc.
– Report daily business progress or any important information to Japanese Head Office by mail in Japanese
– Checking of equipment and purchase(Stationery, cleaning tool, water and coffee etc.)
– Assist administration tasks or translating Khmer for Japanese staff
– Other duties as assigned by the Manager.
– Japanese speaking level N3 and above
– Able to speak English at least a Good level
– Able to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint at an advanced
– Willing to learn new thing (administration, accounting and tax jobs)
– Working experience in an international company
– Able to follow the company policy and compliance.
– Working experience in a Japanese company for many years
– Have an accounting certificate
– Working experience as an Accountant or Admin Officer – Manager level.