– To assess tax obligations. Prepare monthly tax and yearly.
– Prepare financial statement’.
– Control AR/AP.
– Prepare payment to the vendor.
– Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
– A bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Taxation ( Any further relevant education is a plus).
– At least 2-3 experiences.
– Have knowledge in Tax, accounting, and finance processes.
– Familiar with an accounting system.
– Strong analytical, understanding of mathematics, and computer skills.
– English at a good level.
– Good communication with teamwork and able to work under pressure.
– Trustworthy and reliable, strong attention to detail.