– Ensure that invoices, credit notes and receipts are issued accurately and on a timely manner.
– Handle and tracking related party account to ensure the balance.
– Daily reconcile cash and bank.
– Monitor the revenue collection team on revenue collection to be accurate and correct and is properly recorded in School Management system.
– Review and process payment for school.
– Record all transaction into accounting system.
– Ensure all accounting documents are properly file.
– Prepare monthly bank reconciliation.
– Prepare financial report, budget consumption and budget variance analysis.
– Supervise the stock controller on inventory control function, including process daily purchases, receipts and shipment of inventories.
– Manage the spending of petty cash on the basis of transparency and diligence.
– Execute all tasks assigned by the Finance Manager and/or the Management Team.
– Prepare company’s revenue and expense.
– Prepare company’s budget forecasting.
– Prepare task on time.
– Hands-on experience with taxation.
– Prepare balance sheet/ profit/ loss statement.
– Inspect the revenue and expense of company.
– Follow up with customers payment process.
– The experience with invoice preparation.
– Be specific with the task list.
– Have effective teamwork communication skills.
– Be adaptable and flexible.
– Degree of accounting or related field.
– At least 2 years experience working as an accountant
– Uphold honesty and integrity.
– Strong technical accounting background.
– Good analysis skills.
– Good English Communication skills, spoken and written.
– Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
– Computer skill (Microsoft office word, excel, outlook, power point)
– Good attitude, communication and Personality.
– Ability to work under tight deadline and pressure.
– Experience in tax declaration and tax compliance is an advantage (optional).