– Handle invoicing, booking entries and book-keeping.
– Monitor, review, update and reconcile daily and monthly accounting transactions.
– Support immediate supervisor for preparing monthly tax declaration.
– Control A/R and A/P.
– Check daily expenses.
– Control fixed assets.
– Deliver invoices to customers.
– Check and prepare payment for petty cash and update in excel.
– Post all purchase invoices during each month in Quick Book (QB).
– Other tasks assigned by immediate supervisor.
– Bachelor degree in field of Accounting, Finance or other related fields
– At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
– Good Communication & Interpersonal skills
– Ability to work independent and under pressure
– Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
– Knowledge on computer Literacy (Microsoft word, Advance Excel, QuickBooks)
– Strong numeracy skill
– Keen attention to detail
– Able to work under pressure and multi jobs
– Able to manage the tasks assigned by manager and deliver on time and schedule
– Honest, working hard, and quick learner
– Good/Medium in English speaking