– Handle AP to ensure all payment to suppliers is on time and follow a cash flow plan.
– Bookkeeping all transactions for producing monthly financial statements.
– Handle Petty Cash
– Input data into QuickBooks software (Such as cash, bank, asset, liabilities, cost of service, admin expense, salary etc.)
– Prepared Journal Voucher to support all recording
– Check and confirm work with the person in charge at the site for accounting records.
– Go to the bank to get a statement, advice etc.
– Conduct cash counts at site.
– Support auditors when we conduct year end audits.
– Provide training to new staff and refresh training to staff if required.
– Perform other tasks assigned by the manager.
– At least 2 years working experience in AP and bookkeeping
– Be able to use QuickBooks software
– Bachelors in accounting and finance
– Good in English verbally and in writing
– Computer literacy: Ms. Offices, Email, Power Point
– Honest, hard-working & good teamwork
– Be able to multitask and meet a tight deadline.
– NSSF & Infinity Insurance
– 2 time bonuses per year ( Before Khmer New year and Pchum Ben day)
– Annual leave
– Gas allowance
– Meal allowance
– Phone allowance
– Salary increment based on performance review annually, etc.