– Processing, verifying, and posting receipts for goods sold or services rendered.
– Researching and resolving account discrepancies.
– Processing and recording transactions
– Maintaining records regarding payments and account statuses.
– Obtaining information from other departments to ensure records are accurate and complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up to date.
– Working with the collections department to review accounts and client payment and credit history to develop new or better repayment terms.
– Performing administrative and clerical tasks, such as data entry, preparing invoices, sending bill reminders, filing paperwork, and contacting clients to discuss their accounts.
– Generating monthly reports and statements
– Education : Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
– Languages : English (Daily Communication)
– Experience of accountant
– Computer Skill : Microsoft Office (Excel: Must Be Good)
– Good at communication, research, problem solving, and time management skills.
– High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
– Attention to detail
– Ability to build relationships with clients and internal departments
– Experience in Japanese school
– Quick Books
– Food : 1 meals per day
– Insurance (NSSF)
– Public Holiday and Annual Leave