We are looking for an experienced accountant to work with The Principals to undertake an all-round accounting role. The position will report to the Founding Principal and Managing Principal, the role encompasses a variety of daily accounting duties, monthly production of accounts, payroll and other reporting requirements including financial management, Tax returns, financial reporting, budgeting and forecast preparations.
As part of the role the successful candidate would be required to work on both internal initiatives and external company projects, this would include:
– Preparing financial accounts for monthly review.
– Cash flow management and bank balances.
– Credit management and collection
– Preparing company tax, ensuring all records are up to date.
– Payroll processing
– Preparing and managing annual audits
– Creating a monthly budget to monitor expenditure.
– Analyzing company finances to determine risks and forecasting
– Ensuring all company accounts are accurately reconciled.
– Overseeing both internal and external company audits.
Skills / Abilities:
– Must have proven previous experience of all-round Accounting knowledge
– Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and practices in Cambodia
– Previous experience in risk analysis, budgeting & forecasting
– Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel) and accounting packages
– An analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
– Strong level of accuracy & attention to detail
– Excellent time management
– Ability to take on responsibility and accountability
– Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
– Problem solving abilities
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Good computer software skills, including Excel and other accounting software packages including but not limited to Xero and Quickbooks.
Education and Experience:
– BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or related field; professional certification
– At least 1 years of experience
– Local Insurance
– Training and Career Opportunities