– Stock controller.
– Bookkeeping (AR+AP).
– University degree in Accounting or relevant is required.
– Accounting software (QB, Peachtree) or other software experiences is a plus.
– Strong technical accounting background.
– At least 2 years experience doing costing in a related field
– Strong Excel and database skills, Access experience preferred
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Strong organizational skills
– Team player and have the ability to work independently
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout the Company organization
– Be able to work under pressure and willing to work overtime.