– Manage Accounting tasks of the company.
– Make a financial statement (Cash Flow, P/L, B/S).
– Manage accounting teams and control daily petty cash, journalizing, all the transaction record.
– Monthly / yearly tax declaration cooperating with the accounting firm.
– Catch up on new tax-related information from GDT.
– Staff attendance check.
– Other tasks assigned by General Manager.
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or relevant qualification.
– Advanced level in English.
– Experience with QuickBooks and Microsoft offices.
– At least 2 years experiences in accounting work & tax-related work ( to possess experience of working in an international company as an accountant)
– Able to speak Japanese.