– Monitor account receivable and account payable.
– Keep a record of financial transactions into QuickBooks, making the Journal entries and post accounting transactions into QuickBooks software.
– Check and review all requested payments with a proper supporting document
– Maintaining cash flow and preparing a monthly report
– Making monthly financial and bank reconciliation
– Managing and preparing pretty cash.
– Going to the bank to withdraw and deposit money.
– Doing tax declaration.
– Making daily, weekly, and monthly reports to the authority.
– Maintenance client’s data and prepare a report.
– Other tasks assigned by manager.
– Bachelor’s degree in accounting or relevant skill.
– Experience in using QuickBooks and Excel.
– Experience in accounting work at least for 1 year.
– Good communication skills in both written and verbal English communication.
– Strong in the figure.
– Be open and willing to learn new things.
– Understanding Chinese is preferable.