– Manage Accounting tasks of the company.
– Make a financial statement (Cash Flow, P/L, B/S).
– Manage accounting teams and control daily petty cash, journalizing, all the transaction record.
– Monthly / yearly tax declaration cooperating with the accounting firm.
– Catch up on new tax-related information from GDT.
– Staff attendance check.
– Other tasks assigned by General Manager.
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or related fields.
– English for business communication.
– At least 2 years’ experience in accounting.
– Experience with QuickBooks and Microsoft offices.
– Willing to learn new things.
– Prefer females.
– Able to speak Japanese.
– Work experience in an international company.