– Responsible for calculating monthly payroll.
– Coordinate for filing the hard file of employment records.
– Coordinate with the Finance team for salary recording.
– Responsible for NSSF record, filing, and payment.
– Raise the vouchers of payment and receipt.
– Book the vouchers to QuickBooks.
– Close the monthly management accounts for small entities.
– File and monthly and annual tax returns for small entities.
– File the Salary and fringe benefits taxes.
– Familiar with the e-tax system.
– Support the outgoing for a bank or other regulator institution.
– Update the bank register.
– Other tasks assigned by a supervisor.
– BBA in accounting and finance (Diploma or Fresh grad are welcome to apply).
– At least 1-year work experience in accounting.
– Advanced level in English.
– Experience with QuickBooks and Microsoft offices.
– Be honest and good personal behavior.
– Good relationship with a colleague.
– Able to speak Chinese.