– Supervise the accountant team.
– Management of documents related to tax.
– Management of financial statement.
– Ensure correct coding of all customer invoices and payments in the system.
– Reconcile customer statements and correct discrepancies as necessary.
– Processes making payments from all funds and issuance of check documents for the purpose of making payments.
– Reconciles financial data for the purpose of maintaining accurate account balances.
– Manage and check all kinds of account documents, invoices, purchase orders, and bills.
– Control petty cash and daily expense.
– Control and prepare monthly inventory reports.
– To ensure all the accounting process and policy is properly carried out and followed.
– Handle other tasks if required.
– Bachelor’s Degree in related fields.
– Able to read, write, and speak English good level.
– Able to use Excel, Word.
– Experience in Accountant over 5 years.
– Understand Cambodian local tax laws.
– Have experience in dealing with tax bureaus and competent authorities, and are not afraid to deal with them.
– Home town is Kampong Speu.
– Able to speak Chinese.