– Ensure all daily, weekly, and monthly reports are accurate and reporting deadline is met.
– Verification of invoices.
– Check tenant’s sales proceeds and make a report.
– Dealing with any invoice queries.
– Credit checking companies.
– File and maintain the document in the proper file management system.
– Other tasks assigned by the management.
– Knowledge of what invoice is and what you need to write in.
– Advanced level in English.
– Able to work independently and team.
– Have good computer skills (Microsoft Office, internet, and email).
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or relevant qualification.
– At least one 1year of experience as an accountant.
– Knowledge of accounting procedures and formats.
– OT Payment
– 18days of Annual Leave
– Staff party
– Meal allowance (Lunch)