– Prepare payment voucher.
– Create and monitor a system of controls, procedures, and forms for the recording.
– Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy; Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner.
– Manage & verify payable are collected on schedule and accuracy; Bank reconciliation.
– Accrual expenses and all expenses coming.
– Control daily Petty Cash.
– Maintain and Control fixed Assets.
– Prepare weekly report.
– Assisting supervisor for daily posting.
– Organize all documents in a proper manner and safe place.
– Other tasks assigned by accounting supervisor and Finance Manager.
– Reconciliation AP Due and AP Schedule.
– Follow up on all AP schedules and deadlines.
– Manage all logistic expenses.
– Degree in Accountant and Finance, Business Administration, or related fields.
– 1- or 2-year experience in accounting.
– Willingness to work on flexible scheduling.
– Good speaking and writing English.
– Good interpersonal and communication skills.
– Very patient, Flexible, Honest, and Friendly.
– The ability to analyze the complex statistical financial information is plus
– Other tasks by Store Manager.
– Accidence Insurance
– NSSF (if applicable)
– Annual Leave, Special Leave, Sick Leave, Maternity Leave, Public Holiday
– Monthly staff birthday
– Time Attendance
– Gasoline and Maintenance(if applicable)
– Incentive Allowance (if applicable)
– Gift for Birth Delivery
– Annual Salary Increase
– Local and Oversea Training
– Team Gathering Budget
– HA Employee Annual Trip.