• Verify document, and gather information/efficient supporting from users, according to accounting principle and company policies
• Prepare payment voucher for supervisor verification and control document for payment vouchers submitted to Treasury department on schedule.
• Follow up further document and verify paid document to ensure completeness
• Support other assignments which are special project concerned with business development
*It will be 1 year employment contract.
• Bachelor’s degree of Accounting
• Minimum 3 years experiences in accounting background or other related field.
• Good knowledge of local tax regulation, especially VAT and WHT
• Computer proficient in Ms Office
• Self-initiative, people oriented and strong leadership skill.
• Integrity and good coordination skill
• Cost/ Result driven with the initiative thinking
Computer proficient in SAP is an advantage
Normal working hour is as below.
From Mon to Thurs (8:00am to 6:00pm, break for lunch from 12pm to 1pm).
On Friday (8:00am to 5:00pm) , break for lunch from 12 to 1pm.
Day off: Sat and Sun
Benefits: meal allowance, 13th month salary, performance bonus, insurance (GPA, H&S and Life Insurance), Outpatient medical claim, & pension fund.
We provide opportunities to get training both local & overseas.