– Act as the main contact person for our top vendors, identify and troubleshoot problem areas and build a strong loyalty between foodpanda and the restaurant owners.
– Renegotiate commission/exclusivity with Vendors to support revenue stream.
– Coordinate with vendors to get monthly deals and promotions.
– Contact restaurants with high fail rates to reduce the find out the reasons and to see where we can assist vendors to reduce the failure rates.
– Collaborate with different departments to improve vendor’s performance and solve problems.
– Coordinate and participate in offline events.
– Provide operational and administrative support for the business.
– Assist City Manager with delegated ad-hoc tasks.
– Minimum Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
– At least 1 year of experience in Sales or Account Management (fresh grads will be considered).
– Social character with a positive attitude towards new challenges and a hands-on mentality.
– Strong analytical skills with structured problem-solver ability.
– Independent, hardworking and confident self-starter.
– Fluency in written & verbal communication skills in English.
– Prior experience in cold calling/sales/support sales is a plus.
– Experience with CRM tools is a plus.
– follow Labour Law
– 1-month salary include Seniority Bonus per labor law
– Monthly Gross Bonus up to 20% of Monthly Gross Base