– Establish a good relationship with the person in charge at the electronics retail store, obtain sales information from the store, and use it for marketing activities.
– Receive PO (purchase order) from customers, check the contents and inform the head office in Singapore.
– Checking in detail that the quantity & contents are correct and that shipments & payments are made. If necessary, coordinate with the customer or/and HQ in Singapore.
– Explain the products to the customer’s staff together with the product marketing staff.
– Other duties assigned by Manager.
– Have a Bachelor’s degree.
– English proficiency for daily business conversation.
– PC skills (PowerPoint and Excel).
– Strong communication skills to build relationships with customers.
– Interest in the consumer electronics industry.
– Can work long-term.
– Work experience as a Sales or Marketing.
– Good with numbers.
– Manage experience inventory (PSI).
– Accident insurance
– Bonus (minimum 1 month)
– Transportation and accommodation fee