– Responsible for accountancy of the Executive Office.
– Organize and up-date their Website and Working Group Member database.
– Circulate information to and from the Office and Members.
– Office Management: implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies.
– Organize and facilitate meetings.
– Assist and undertake specific tasks assigned by the supervisor.
– Other administrative & communication tasks especially related to event organizing.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or an equivalent degree or work experience.
– Ability to manage multiple priorities under pressure and accomplice short and long-term deadlines with a heavy workload.
– Ability to work with minimum supervision.
– Accounting Literacy – Quick Book.
– Computer literacy – MS Office, Emails, etc.
– Fluency in both written and spoken Khmer and English. (at least advanced level).
– Positive can-do attitude.
– Phone Allowance
– Health Insurance