– Proven ability to manage multiple projects from medium to high complexity, in a cross-functional capacity OR independently with limited supervision.
– Produce Advanced 2D/3D drawing of Metal Composite Panel Installations
– Read and interpret architectural drawings (plans, elevations, sections, details,)
– Cross-functional communication with suppliers / vendors, customers, internal & external project managers and company peers.
– 1-2 years similar work experience
– strong preference to candidates with knowledge of metal building construction or metal panel fabrication
– Bachelor’s Degree related field
– Advanced AutoCAD skills
– SOLID understanding of intermediate manufacturing, engineering, and industrial design for metal wall and roof panel systems.