– Cooperate with the service manager and other department managers to smoothly perform the following service engineer duties.
– Manage the service schedule according to the customer specific requirements and within the time line.
– Provide technical consultation to dealers and customers.
– Provide testing & commissioning service on site & document preparation.
– Provide after sales service and maintenance work to customers according to schedule.
– Organize technical seminars to contractors, consultants & customers.
– Degree in any Engineering discipline, preferable Mechanical & Electrical Engineering.
– Required minimum 2 years relevant working experience in engineering or service industry.
– Computer literacy is essential (Microsoft excel, word, power point, AutoCAD).
– Highly self-motivated, solution provider, outgoing personality and excellent communication skill.
– Communicate well in English and Khmer language and able to write in English.
– Possess own transport.
– Preferably possess knowledge in air conditioning.
– Experience at international company
– 18 days of Annual Leave
– Provide NSSF