– Develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve applications.
– Monitor logs, troubleshoot production issues and provide fixes as soon as possible.
– Help to monitor application performance.
– Upload the new updated mobile app to play store and app store.
– Develop other internal applications as requested.
– Demonstrate and apply best practices in application development.
– Create technical documents for reference and reporting.
– Performs other tasks as assigned by the manager.
– Have experience for more than 2 years of developing software for mobile platforms (Android, iOS, or both).
– Good knowledge of database management such as PostgreSQL, SQL Server and MySQL.
– Good knowledge of bugs and troubleshooting.
– Strong knowledge of software development life cycle: Test-driven development, and Agile framework.
– Advanced English to communicate with Japanese manager.
– Have knowledge of Flutter Flow which is an online app builder.