– Designing media and artwork for the company’s social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, websites, etc.
– Ensure the company’s social media platforms are up-to-date, on-trend, and responsive
– Input and update the record system (Google sheet) in a careful and complete manner
– Ensure the company record system ( data, graphics and photos) is up to date.
– Update data on the company websites regularly.
– Develop and create new ideas or concepts for artwork as needed.
– Initiative on property photography, media & content creating and edition, and other supporting required.
– Maintain and resolve minor issues related to IT, such as software, hardware, website, email, etc.
– Other tasks assigned by the Manager.
– Bachelor or above
– At least 1~2 years of experience as a Graphic Designer
– Able to use Microsoft Word & Excel.
– Be honest, creative, and flexible.
– Advanced typing, note-taking, record keeping, and organizational skills.
– Able to work on Photoshop, PSD, Al, and After Effects.
– Advanced in English