– Manage the newly built 20,000m2 warehouse operation, ranging from industrial goods to consumer goods
– Establish the operation procedure following the global standard
– Create the operation manual for staffs and Train them
– Guide and manage the staffs to complete the daily operation in time
– Trouble shooting of daily operation while communicating with customers
– Monitor the KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and improve the operation based on KPIs
– Keep 5S in the warehouse as follows,
1. Sort. (tidiness) – Remove unnecessary items from each area.
2. Set In Order. (orderliness) – Organize and identify storage for efficient use.
3. Shine.(cleanliness) – Clean and inspect each area regularly.
4. Standardize.(standardization) – Incorporate 5S into standard operating procedures
5. Sustain. (discipline) – Assign responsibility, track progress, and continue the cycle.
– At least 3 years working experience in warehousing
– Must have a Bachelor Degree or above.
– Business level of English
– 3~4years of Management experience
– Able to use Microsoft office at advanced.
– Have good attitude towards work, be able to tackle difficult tasks with sincerity.
– Team Work, Interpersonal, and Strong Communication Skill.
– Working experience of warehousing in foreign logistics providers is a plus
– Using experience of WMS (Warehouse Management System)
– Able to speak daily conversation level of Japanese is a plus
– Accident Insurance, NSSF, Bonus, Best Employee awards, Meal coupon, Gasoline.
– Allowance, Annual Training, Annual Staff Trip, Year-end Party, promotion, Days Off of 8 to 9days per month etc.