You will work as a Production Line Manager in the group company which ordered this position.
There is a production line with about 15 workers, where they manufacture clothing such as sweatshirts and T-shirts.
– Planning and organizing production schedules
– Communicate with Head Office in China
– Assessing project and resource requirements
– Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
– Determining quality control standards
– Overseeing production processes
– Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
– Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
– Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
– Supervising and managing the work of staff (around 15 staff)
– Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
– Organizing relevant training sessions.
– Able to speak and write Chinese advanced level
– Able to communicate with Native Chinese properly
– Experience of production management of clothing or bags at garment industry
– Able to use Microsoft Office
– OK to work city side, the factory is located at about 30 mins from city area
– Able to speak Japanese and English